AEON collates critical information and makes practical recommendations for implementation in the following areas:
- Test Methodology and Quality Requirements
- Effort Estimates, Resourcing and Scheduling
- Risk Management and Communication
- Requirements and Traceability
- Delivery Planning and Designing for Testability
- Change Management and Issue Tracking
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration and Continous Delivery
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Reporting and Metrics
- Team(s) Agility
Once we identify areas for improvement, we will plan a series of activities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and project execution in the context of the existing test team(s) and larger client organizations. These activities are designed around a set of recommendations or steps that the client organization needs to accomplish in order to achieve its stated goals.
Each Assessment is individually tailored to the specific circumstances of the exercise, and may sometimes include a rigorous examination of pre-consultation, including options development. This process can be divided into following stages:
When the basics of the consultation are agreed.
When the consultation activities are set out and organized.
We are gathering and assessing all necessary information about the company – work culture and all major processes related to software development.
We are providing a report with our assessment and list of proposed corrective actions with a dedicated plan for implementation.